· Artificial intelligence techniques in power systems \c edited by Kevin Warwick, Arthur Ekwue and Raj Aggarwal.
· Artificial intelligence techniques in power systems \c edited by Kevin Warwick, Arthur Ekwue and Raj Aggarwal.(c.2)
· Build your own electric vehicle \b Seth Leitman, Bob Brant.
· Zheng He and the Afro-Asian world \c edited by Chia Lin Sien and Sally K. Church.
· Engineering mechanics. \p Statics and dynamics \c R.C. Hibbeler.
· Vector calculus \c Susan Jane Colley.
· Management skills for everyday life : the practical coach \c Paula J. Caproni.
· Power systems \c editor, Leonard L. Grigsby.
· Handbook of optical and laser scanning \c edited by Gerald F. Marshall and Glenn E. Stutz.
· Modern Fortran explained \c Michael Metcalf, John Reid, Malcolm Cohen.
· Libraries, telecentres, cybercafes and public access to ICT : \b international comparisons \c [edited by] Ricardo Gomez.
· Up and running with AutoCAD 2012 : 2D and 3D drawing and modeling \c Elliot Gindis.
· Streaming media delivery in higher education : methods and outcomes \c [edited by] Charles Wankel and J. Sibley Law, editors.
· Network and system security \c Edited by John R. Vacca
· A guide to kernel exploitation : attacking the core \c Enrico Perla, Massimiliano Oldani ; technical editor, Graham Speake.
· Tellurite glasses handbook : physical properties and data \c Raouf A.H. El-Mallawany.
· Aromaticity and metal clusters \c edited by Pratim Kumar Chattaraj.
· Resistance welding : fundamentals and applications \c Hongyan Zhang and Jacek Senkara.