- Harvard business review on crisis management.
- Kamus al-Farid : Arab-Arab-Inggeris-Melayu by Dr. Mohd. Puzhi Usop ... [et al.]
- The 2nd ASEAN reader by Sharon Siddique and Sree Kumar.
- Writing for television, radio, and new media by Robert L. Hilliard
- Generalist practice with organizations and communities by Karen K. Kirst-Ashman
- An introduction to human services:policy and practice by Betty Reid Mandell
- Financial derivatives : theory, concepts and problems by S.L. Gupta.
- Information access management :an academic perspective in digital era by C. Baskaran.
- Innovative learning strategies edited by Shireesh Pal Singh.
- Answering questions with statistics by Robert Frank Szafran.
Assessing the quality of survey data by Jorg Blasius.
Business writing in the digital age by Natalie Canavor.
Entrepreneurial journalism : how to build what's next for news by Mark Briggs.
Essentials of strategic management by Martyn Pitt & Dimitrios Koufopoulos.
Events management : an international approach by Nicole Ferdinand
Handbook of college and university teaching:a global perspective edited by James E. Groccia
International entrepreneurship:starting, developing, and managing a global venture by Robert D. Hisrich.
Key concepts in media and communications by Paul Jones and David Holmes.
Making strategy : mapping out strategic success by Colin Eden
Media analysis techniques by Arthur Asa Berger.
- Media effects by W. James Potter.
- Publishing journal articles by Lucinda Becker, Pam Denicolo.
An evolutionary approach to entrepreneurship:selected essays by Howard E. Aldrich.
- Art entrepreneurship edited by Mikael Scherdin and Ivo Zander.
- Beyond knowledge management : what every leader should know edited by Jay Liebowitz.
- Entrepreneurship : an international introduction by Dafna Kariv
- Management by Ricky W. Griffin
- Media programming : strategies and practices by Susan Tyler Eastman.
- Qualitative research methods for the social sciences by Bruce L. Berg, Howard Lune.
- Business policy and strategic management edited by Raman Choudhury, Prabha Sood.
Writing for the web : creating compelling web content using words, pictures, and sound by Lynda Felder.
Your brain and business : the neuroscience of great leaders by Srinivasan S. Pillay
- Leveraging corporate responsibility : the stakeholder route to maximizing business and social value by C.B. Bhattacharya.
- Principles and practice of social marketing:an international perspective by Rob Donovan.
- Strategic leadership in the business school : keeping one step ahead by Fernando Fragueiro and Howard Thomas.
- Crafting strategy : embodied metaphors in practiceby Loizos Heracleous.
- The economics of franchising by Roger D. Blair, Francine Lafontaine.Noremie HashimPerpustakaan Cawangan Kangar