· An introduction to electronic materials for engineers / Wei Gao, Zhangwei Li, Nigel Sammes.
· Principles of biotechnology / Dr. A. Rajendran Nair
· Soil and plant analysis : \b a laboratory manual of methods for the examination of soils and determination of the inorganic constituents of plants / by C. S. Piper.
· An introduction to quantum optics : photon and biphoton physics / Yanhua Shih.
· Analysis in qualitative research / Hennie Boeije.
· Research methods for managers / John Gill, Phil Johnson ; with Murray Clark.
· The essential guide to doing your research project / Zina O'Leary.
· The world economy : \b global trade policy 2008 / edited by David Greenaway.
· Research methods in business studies / Pervez Ghauri, Kjell Gronhaug.
· Scanning probe microscopy / editors, Nikodem Tomczak and Kuan Eng Johnson Goh.
· Managing CO2 emissions in the chemical industry / edited by Hans-Joachim Leimkuhler.
· Asymmetric catalysis on industrial scale : challenges, approaches and solutions / edited by Hans-Ulrich Blaser and Hans-Jurgen Federsel.
· Technical english skills / Noorzan Mohd Noor, Shehah Mansor, Juridah Atin
· Business research methods / William G. Zikmund ... [et al.].
· Fundamentals of nonlinear optics / Peter E. Powers.
· Risk management and financial institutions / John C. Hull.
· Financial management : principles and applications / Sheridan Titman, Arthur J . Keown, John D. Martin.
· International corporate finance / Jeff Madura
· International corporate finance / J. Ashok Robin.